Adhesive Window Perforated

In stock

30% perforated film with a black adhesive backing
One-way visibility – Perfect for store-front windows or vehicles
  • Hidden
  • Price: $0.00
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, tiff, png, pdf, ai, zip, gzip, Max. file size: 32 MB.
      Please upload your files here
    • $0.00

    Window perforated creates an inviting look on the facade of your business facility, whether car or storefront. It is a perfect advertising sign for car windows, storefronts, and business facilities. To the passersby, all that will be visible is the graphics displayed on the outside of the Adhesive Window perforated. Meanwhile, those on the inside will have an unobstructed view. The graphics are designed with UV ink, making the product scratch-resistant and long-lasting.

    Adhesive Window perforated is a perforated-transparent display sign for brand advertising. Overall, 70% of its area is perforated and printable, while the remaining 30% is open. It is designed in a way that the graphic design is visible on the exterior, while on the interior, is a clear, transparent view.


    Maximum Size: 52″ High X 159′ Wide

    Resolution: High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720. Printed on one side only.

    Usage: Indoor or Outdoor

    Material Options:

    • 30% Perforated Adhesive

    Additional information

    Weight10 lbs
    Dimensions20 × 20 × 10 in

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


    There are no reviews yet.

    See It Styled On Instagram

      Instagram did not return any images.